Who We Are
Transcendent Case Management & Consulting, LLC is a human services case management and consulting agency serving the local community with integrity, compassion, and expertise. We are a family-owned, faith-based community service agency, serving clients at locations that are most convenient to them, whether at home, at school, or in the local community. Our staff is comprised of professional case managers, social workers, consultants, business analysts, and peer support mentors, who can provide resources and knowledge to address multifaceted needs of the individuals and agencies that we serve.
To inspire and motivate others to RISE Up Within..
Our vision is to be a valued partner in building a community that is committed to holistic health of our clients and embraces the full participation of every stakeholder.
Ultimately, everyone seeks peace, balance, and harmony in every facet of their lives and their immediate environment. Just as the body has different members, each with its own function, yet working together for a person’s overall survival, so it is with the mind, body, and spirit. Synchronizing of the mind, body, and spirit can assist the person in unmasking and challenging organic causes or spiritual roots of one’s afflictions. The ability to enjoy the simple beauty of life may present a simple, wondrously wholesome path to attaining this peace. Transcendent Case Management & Consulting, LLC, incorporates biblical foundation and principles in every aspect of its operation as its cornerstone for assisting its clients to achieve a more fulfilled life. Thus, we purposely and prayerfully strive daily to represent what we believe in order to consistently deliver moral, ethical, and compassionate services and advocacy.
- Integrity: We are committed to fair and principled interactions with our clients, their families, the community, and stakeholders that build relationships and results in positive experiences.
- Compassionate: We are committed to providing services based on compassionate care, dignity, and respect for diversity and individuality.
- Accessibility: We are committed to services that are integrated in the community and responsive to its needs.
- Innovative: We are committed to professional and personal growth and development, being aware of the trends in our community, listening to the voice of our clients, their families and stakeholder, and utilizing technologies and resources that may help us achieve optimum service delivery.
- Recovery-Oriented: We are committed to strength-based, person-centered services that are aimed at honoring choice, encouraging growth, promoting personal empowerment, and contributes to holistic health in the daily lives of our clients.